Bookstore-grade qualityTrade books allow full customization from cover to spine to paper type. Our papers have a terrific hand-feel and feature rich black ink and deep, bold colors.
Easy worldwide distributionTrade books make it easy to print, distribute, and ship your work wherever you want to sell it including Blurb Bookstore, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and indie bookstores.
sellersTrade books are an extremely affordable option for printing so you can competitively price your creations and still make good earnings. Plus, our trade books come with their own ISBN.
- Standard Color shows rich blacks and deep colors, good for any type of image. (White uncoated 70# paper, 105 GSM)
- Economy Color or Economy Black and White are best for text, simple line art (not photos), or a low-fi look. (White or Cream 50# uncoated paper, 75 GSM)
- A glossy softcover for the lowest cost per copy
- ImageWrap for a tactile, matte finish
- A glossy dust jacket over slate-gray linen for added prestige
Choose a design tool.
Our free design tool offers complete creative control and a helping hand when you need it. Use the Quick Design option to create your book in three easy steps, try our customizable templates to get a head start, or design your own layouts from scratch.
Adobe InDesign Plug-In
Create unique, print-ready books, magazines, or wall art as part of your InDesign workflow.LEARN MORE
Adobe Lightroom Book Module
Already editing photos in Lightroom? Turn your digital galleries into beautifully printed books.LEARN MORE